Foundation bolts are used to connect structural and non-structural elements to concrete. The connection can be made by a variety of different components: Foundation bolts (also named fasteners), steel plates, or stiffeners. Foundation bolts transfer different types of load: tension forces and shear forces
A connection between structural elements can be represented by steel column attached to a reinforced concrete foundation. A common case of a non-structural element attached to a structural one is the connection between a facade system and a reinforced concrete wall.
Materials A572, GR. 50, IS-2062 Grade A, 40Cr, 42CrMo4 material as per ISO 898-1:2013 Grade 8.8 / 10.9 or as per the requirement of the customer.
- Size from M-10 to M-76
- Manufactured as per DIN 267, and DIN 529 with 2 nuts & washers Type A, B, C, D.
- J Type / L Type Foundation Bolts with Class 8 nut, 1 washer and 1 lock nut.
- Plate Type Foundation Bolts with 1 nut & 1 washer.
- Chimney Foundation Bolts.
- Long length (up to 6000 mm) Rock Bolts in Torr-Steel with 1 nut & 1 washer.
- Rail Track Foundation Bolts with 1 nut, 1 washer, 1 spring washer.
- Other Foundation Bolts as per specific requirement & drawing.